Welcome to the Yellowstone Family.
Put your student on a path to success at Yellowstone Schools.
WE BELIEVE ALL STUDENTS ARE BORN WITH PURPOSE AND DESTINED FOR SUCCESS.
THE YELLOWSTONE DIFFERENCE
Yellowstone Academy is a private school preparing Christian leaders who are ready for college, career, and more. Founded in 2002, Yellowstone Academy provides a Christ-centered education for students in Pre-K3 through 5th grade.
Yellowstone College Prep is a public charter school preparing students to lead choice-filled lives. Yellowstone College Prep serves students in 6th through 8th grade.
- Small class sizes—16:1 student/teacher ratio
- Teachers who really care
- Involved and engaged families
- Free meals and bus service
- Social/Emotional support services
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit https://yellowstoneschools.org/apply and fill out the brief referral form, then click the button to continue to the application.
- Create a Schoolmint account. If you already have a Schoolmint account, you will need your previous login details. You can also use the links to reset your username or password.
- Fill out the Schoolmint application. If you run into any issues, you can give us a call at 713.741.8000.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
- One of our staff members will reach out to schedule a time for a parent interview and student test. All applicants must be tested to be considered for admission.
- Once you have completed your testing requirements, our admissions committee will review your application file and make a final decision.
- If your student is offered admission, our registrars will walk you through the enrollment process.
You must have all of the following documents to complete the enrollment process:
- Original birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Immunization records
- Last report card (for students in Kindergarten and up)
- STAAR Scores (for students in 3rd grade and up)
- Two proofs of residency
- Parent/Guardian ID
Enrollment will not be processed or completed until all documents are uploaded. Your child’s spot will not be held if you delay in uploading your documents.