Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our campus is currently limiting all non-essential visitors. This has been an adjustment for all of us; and, while we are disappointed that we are unable to see our regular volunteer friends, we hope you will join us in making our students’ safety a high priority. We are still working on creative ways for volunteers to engage with us!
Questions? We’d love to chat!
INSPIRE. EMPOWER. INVEST.
Volunteer at Yellowstone
Yellowstone thrives on the support of our community.
Yellowstone Schools partners with hundreds of volunteers each year to enrich our students’ educations. Volunteers like you are a crucial part of our family, and our students and staff take great joy in welcoming you to our campus. Your work ensures that Yellowstone’s students achieve their God-given potential through a faith-based education. We welcome you to apply to become a volunteer by following these steps.
Please note, all volunteers must complete the application process each school year.
1. Complete the volunteer application through Raptor, our volunteer management system. Please note, you will need your state-issued ID, a completed background check form, and signed volunteer handbook to complete your application.
2. Read, complete, and securely upload the background check form* on Raptor. This step is a state requirement for all volunteers interacting with children. All information is secure and confidential. Click here to download the BACKGROUND CHECK FORM.
3. Read, sign, and securely upload the signed volunteer handbook through Raptor. Click here to download the 2021-2022 VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK.
4. Once your application is reviewed and approved, you will receive an email to create an account with Raptor to view the Yellowstone Volunteer Portal. This is where you can sign up for upcoming volunteer opportunities, track your hours, and more.
5. Be on the lookout for emails with available opportunities through Raptor or our monthly volunteer newsletter.
Please do not hesitate to contact Maricela Ramos, volunteer coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-955-6785 if you have any questions.
*If you prefer not to upload your background check form, you can mail in or drop off a completed background check form. Once your background check is cleared, we will contact you to complete the application process.
Please mail it to:
Attn: Maricela Ramos
PO Box 230229
Houston, TX 77223
Want to learn more? We would love to talk with you about all the ways you can get involved at Yellowstone! Drop us a line at email@example.com or call us at 713.741.8000.