May greetings from Yellowstone! As we begin this week, we wanted to send a few important updates:
- Food distribution continues through the month of May. Every Monday, from 11:00 to 1:00 you can pick up a week’s worth of food for every child in your family. You can access the bus route stops here: https://yellowstoneschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Bus-Routes-Food-Distribution-Program-April-2020.pdf. You can also pick up food at the campus by our cafeteria. This week, as a special treat, a box of Girl Scout cookies will be included with every food box.
- It’s Teacher Appreciation Week! This week, and through the month of May, we will be celebrating our teachers! Please take a moment this week to show your gratitude and appreciation to our hardworking teachers. They have done an incredible job through this time of separation to ensure that your students and family continue to be supported. We are so grateful for each one of them and we know they will love to hear from you!
- Report Cards are in the Mail: You should receive your third quarter report card in the mail later this week. Included with the report card is an update on our grading policy for fourth quarter for both the Academy and College Prep. Please make sure you read through the information and reach out to your student’s teacher or grade level advisor if you have any questions.
- Re-enrollment for next year ends soon: If you have not yet re-enrolled your child for the next school year, you will want to do this as quickly as possible. A waiting list is beginning to form, and if we don’t hear from you, you will risk giving your seat to another student. Contact Damon Gunn, our Director of Campus Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the re-enrollment process.
- Final reminder for YCP students/families: This is the last week to complete make-up work from the first month of google classroom. On Sunday at 9:00, we will be removing all of the assignments from week one through week five. Spend time this week making sure you complete your previous assignments so that you can get the best grade possible for the quarter. You can always check your status in google classroom.
Thank you for your continued partnership with us. We hope you have a great week!
The Yellowstone Team